Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Looking for America

It has been a challenging couple of years. Despite the restrictions I am lucky to live in a not crowded state so that getting outdoors has been enjoyable. But I was still restless so this Spring I bought a small caper van. I explored Maine first and then farther afield to the Finger Lakes of New York. Just recently a Southland loop as I was drawn down initially for a wedding in Va. Here is a slice of what I saw in this beautiful country of ours. I wish we could come together a bit better...


Maine






New York

  Watkins Glen 

Taughannock Falls


Looping Through the Southland

A wedding venue ambassador
The Smithsonian Castle in Washington DC


North Carolina beach in Duck





Whirligig park in Wilson, NC
Household scenes at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC

Crossing over a bridge in NC near the Appalachian Trail

Nashville

Mammoth Cave, KY


Kentucky, Bourbon and horses











No comments:

Post a Comment